Last modified by: Peregrin Maksimovich -

Cancelling a Time Off Request and Viewing Notes

Viewing Notes and Changing Requests

You can check the original note that you left your supervisor or a note that supervisor left you when approving or denying the requests by choosing View Notes for the record.

You cannot make changes to an existing request for the date, time or length of the request, but you can cancel a request and then submit a new one.



Print Friendly and PDF

Head back to the Inclusion Support Home Page.

Contact the Includables!

1 (866) 884-3451