Last modified by: Peregrin Maksimovich -
Replacing an employee's recurring shifts with another employee
To list an employee's recurring shifts for a given period of time to cover or replace them with another employee start the Find and Replace tool in the schedule where you want to make the change.
On the Find and Replace page
- Choose the employee needing replacement, and adjust the date period if needed and click Find (it will use the current scheduling period by default).
- Select a potential replacement employee.
- Click Check to see if the replacement employee has any conflicts, if so they will be indicated in the table listing.
- Select the Recurrences tab.
- Choose the recurrences to move to the replacement employee (you can hide recurrences that don't have shifts in the current period if needed).
- Select the effective date the change will take place if the date is in the future, or leave as is to replace the recurrence from the current period forward.
- Click Replace Recurrence(s)