Last modified by: Inclusion Support -
How do I control which departments and employees are available for ShiftShark?
To enable or disable a department or employee for Shiftshark you will require administrator level access for your organization settings. If you don't have these privileges please contact your system administrator or the Includables.
- Click the arrow under your user name to access Organization Details
- Select the tab labelled ShiftShark
- Click ShiftShark Settings.
- Click the ShiftShark Exclusions button.
- Using the arrows, move either employees or departments to the Included or Excluded side as needed, and click Save to complete the changes.