Last modified by: Inclusion Support -
Add Custom Employee Classifications
To add additional employee hours classifications for your organization, you must have administrative privileges. If you do not, please contact the Includables at 1-800-335-0039 or 204-992-9942.
First click the arrow beside your Name and Organization name at the right side of the screen, then click the Organization Details option from the drop-down menu.
Go to the Job and Hours Classification tab and click the Add New Classification button
Input the necessary information in the "Add New Classification" window
- Name the new Hours Classification
- Name the new Job Classification
- Enter the Contracted Hours per Pay Period
- Select the colour that you'd like the classification to display when it appears in Scheduling.
- Tick off the Regular checkbox if the classification is neither Casual or Backfill. This setting will be used for the various CSSEA reporting (only applicable to organizations within the province of British Columbia)
Once you're done click the Save button to save the classifications. If you're creating more than one classification you can click the Save & Add Another button instead.
You can also edit or delete classifications from this screen by clicking it's Edit or Delete link on the right.
Please Note: Changes made on this screen are organization-wide. That means, for example, if you change the name of classification it would then change the name of that classification for everyone in your organization.