Last modified by: Inclusion Support -
I've Forgotten my Password! Help!
That's the worst! But don't worry, we've got you covered.
There are two ways to reset your password. You can contact your team leader and they should be able to reset your password for you. If they are unavailable give us a call at 1-866-884-3451 and we can get you reset as well.
The other way to reset your password is via http://www.inclusionsystem.ca/login, and clicking the "Forgot your password?" link. Note: The "Forgot your password?" link will not work for some users. ***See details below.
This link will open a new page where you can enter your email address which will be validated against the contact info in stored in our system. A confirmation message will be shown if your email address is valid and you'll be sent an email with a link to a page where you can set your new password,
The screen for entering the new password has two text fields for entering and re-entering the new password. There is a password strength indicator to show how strong the password is. The user will not be able to save a password that is weak.
The new password must be 8 characters long and have at least 3 of the following:
- Uppercase letters
- Lowercase letters
- Special characters
Once you've successfully reset your password, there will be a confirmation message with a link back to the login page where you can now use your new password. An email will also be sent to your email address, letting you know that your password has been changed.
A few things to keep in mind
- ***A user will not be able to reset their password if:
- the email address entered doesn't exist in our system.
- more than one user is using the email address entered.
- they are assigned a higher security role in the system. In this case, the user will need to contact an includable and request a password reset.
- A disabled account will not be able to login to the system even after successfully resetting their password.
- The system will lock you out after three failed password attempts. If your locked yourself out of the system due to reaching the maximum login attempts, you can use the "Forgot your password?" link to change your password and enable your account.