Last modified by: Inclusion Support -
How Do I Set A Default Shift Start Time and Duration at a Departmental Level?
To make adjustments to the scheduling defaults for a department you will need organizational editing permission.
- Click Organization Details in the menu below your name.
- Click on the Payroll Departments tab and choose Edit on the left in same row as your desired department.
- From the Department screen click Scheduling.
- Click the checkbox titled Override Organization Scheduling Preferences.
- Type in your desired start time in Default Shift Start Time.
- Type your desired shift duration (in minutes) in Default Shift Duration.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.