Last modified by: Inclusion Support -
How do I schedule someone for vacation, training or overnight sleep hours? (Allocate a paycode)
To track cost for training or for time off such as vacation, or sick time you can schedule a shift to have an allocation, using pay codes, for an entire or part shift. To learn more about pay codes click here.
- Edit or create a new shift
- Click + Add new record in the Pay Code section on the right side of the Edit Shift window.
- Choose a pay code. For time off where an employee has an accrual or bank of hours check the Time Off box.
- Choose Create Vacant Shift if you want to automatically create a replacement shift for same time.
- Enter the number of hours to be allocated; note you can only enter up to the length of the shift.
- Click Insert or, Update if you are editing an existing allocation.
(If you are viewing the animation on a mobile device, rotate it and hold lengthwise for better view)