Last modified by: Inclusion Support -
What should I do if an employee missed part of a shift because they were sick?
If an employee goes home sick halfway through a shift you can do one of two things.
1. If its unpaid sick you can simply change the Paid Start and End of the shift. Click here to learn how to do that.
2. If the employee gets paid sick time find the employee and the shift in the chart. On the right of the chart there is a column titled Pay Code Allocation. Click the underlined link in that column!
2. Next you'll see the screen below. Click the Add button.
3. A Chart will appear. On the far left of the chart is a time off Column with a check box. Click that check box!
4. Now from the Drop down under the column Paycode select Sick - Paid. Then under the column Allocation enter the number of hours out of the shift the employee was sick for.
5. Once you're done that click OK.
6. Great! You're all done!