Last modified by: Inclusion Support -
Employee Payroll History
What: View employee's pay history in a crosstab - where each row represents a different pay run (and even department) and each payroll instruction has it's own column.
Base Report: Employee Payroll History
Note: The Employee Payroll History report can be launched either from your main Reports tab, or via the employee profile Reports tab.
- Choose Pay Run radio button to select a specific pay run from the drop down menu.
- Choose Date Range to enter a Start Date and End Date. Data from all pay dates that fall within your date range will be returned.
- Select the employee from the drop down.
- Note: If you are launching this report from the employee profile - this pre filter will not populate.
- Click Submit.
2. Reading and Manipulating the Crosstab
- The crosstab will default to displaying the data by pay date in ascending order.
- Click on the column header Pay Date or Pay Number to toggle between ascending or descending sort order.
- Each row in the crosstab represents a pay date where the employee received wages.
- If the employee worked in multiple departments, there will be a row for the individual departments.
- Note: If the input sheet is In Progress for a pay date within your date range, a row for this pay date will appear in your report. Most columns in this row should be empty as the calculations have not been processed.
- Each column represents a payroll instruction that has been used by the employee within the date range given.
- (E), (B) and (D) will appear under the heading of custom made payroll instructions (i.e. Bonus or RRSP). These indicate whether that item is an earning, benefit or deduction respectively.
- Additional columns such as pay rate, vacation rate, RP account and EI rate are also included in the report.
3. Export to Excel
- Below the grid, click Export to Excel to save information as an .xls file.