Last modified by: Inclusion Support -
How do I send electronic (emailed) statements of earnings?
This setup takes you through the process of allowing your employees to receive an encrypted copy of their statement of earnings in their email inbox 1 - 2 days before payday. Electronic Statements of Earnings (ESOE) will allow you to make paper pay slips a thing of the past. This tutorial will teach you how to set this up.
- Go to the Employee Profile of the employee who wishes to be activated for an ESOE. To get there from the homepage click on Employee and then click on the tab titled Edit by the employee`s name.
2. Click on the Contact Points Tab, then click Add Contact Point.
3. Under Type select Home Email or Work Email depending on the address you are entering. Enter a valid email address under Value. Notes is an optional field you can use for additional comments. After all this click Save.
4. Click the Document Delivery Tab.
5. Click the checkbox beside Deliver electronic statement of earnings. A listing of all available email addresses, along with the assigned box will appear. From the available box, highlight the email address to be used and click the arrow pointing right to move the email to the assigned box. After this click Save.
Optional: Password change.
When you enable an employee for Electronic Statements of Earnings, a default password will automatically be assigned, which is the last four digits of that employee's Social Insurance Number.
To override the password, stay in the Document Delivery tab. Click . Enter a new password, verify it, and click Save.