Last modified by: Inclusion Support -
How do I change the hours worked by an employee in Daily Pay?
In general we suggest that all changes like this are made in Time Approval but in a pinch one can easily change the hours worked by an employee in Daily Pay.
1. Find the Department that needs the hours changed.
2. Double-Click the day you wish to view/edit.
4. A new window will open with the employees who worked shifts that day. Find the employee who needs to have their hours changed. Double-click the time in the Work Start column. Make changes to reflect when the employee actually started work. Double-click the time in Work End column. Make the changes to reflect when the employee actually stopped work.
5. Click on white space on the screen.
6. Notice that the text on the button titled ReCalc turns green. Click that button.
There you go! All changes are saved and ready to go.