Last modified by: Inclusion Support -
How do I see a specific group of employees on the input sheet? (Filters/Views)
If you're trying to see a particular subset of employees amongst an input sheet that includes the entire organization it can be quite the headache. Luckily for you there are a number of ways to get the input sheet to show you exactly what you want. Here's how.
This article deals a lot with filters. If you need more info on filters, click here.
1. Look to the top and middle of the screen at the section titled Views. Click on the drop down menu that`s titled Group By.
2. The Group By drop down menu decides the order in which employees appear in your input sheet. The default is Employee which orders them alphabetically. However you can use this drop down menu to change to Department which orders employees by departments.
3. Just to the right of the Group By drop down menu there is a box that reads Add Filter.
4. A new window should appear giving you a number of filtering options. If you don't know what a filter is click here. Choose which departments you want to see employees from by clicking their name on the list and then clicking the arrow button pointing to the right. Use the three options below to decide how to apply the department filters.
5. If there is a specific employee you wish to see you can type their name into the First Name and Last Name boxes provided. Once you're done press the button titled Save.
And ta da! The filters will all be applied!