Last modified by: Inclusion Support -
Adding Inclusion to Hotmail safe senders list
Hotmail and Windows have aggressive filters that may block out your electronic earning statement from arriving in your employees' mailbox. Below are the steps to add Inclusion as a safe sender to ensure that it is always approved and not sent to the spam folder.
- Sign in to the Windows Live Hotmail website.
- Click the Settings icon, then click View all Outlook Settings.
- Click on Junk e-mail, click Safe and blocked senders.
- Safe senders and domains, click + Add
- Enter email@example.com and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Check to make sure firstname.lastname@example.org appears in the "Safe senders or domains list.