Last modified by: Inclusion Support -
Adding Inclusion to Hotmail safe senders list
Hotmail and Windows have aggressive filters that may block out your electronic earning statement from arriving in your employees' mailbox. Below are the steps to add Inclusion as a safe sender to ensure that it is always approved and not sent to the spam folder.
- Sign in to the Windows Live Hotmail website.
- On the Action bar, click Options, and then click More options.
- Under Junk e-mail, click Safe and blocked senders.
- Click Safe senders.
- Enter email@example.com and then click Add to List.
- Check to make sure firstname.lastname@example.org appears in the "Safe senders or domains list.